“The sea called my soul and I answered with all my heart”
Who we are?
Ocean Lovers Taganga is owned by Lisi, a PADI Elite Scuba Instructor from Austria. After traveling and working across the globe for many years, she finally settled on the Caribbean coast of Colombia and established her own PADI 5* Dive Resort. Ocean Lovers Taganga is dedicated to safe and fun scuba diving adventures in the Tayrona National Park.
Here at Ocean Lovers, we have an international team of professional, experienced and enthusiastic PADI Scuba Diving Instructors. Rest assured that we will take personal care of you and make sure you will have a safe and memorable experience. We only teach and guide small groups, so we can guarantee that you are getting the best service and personalized, individual attention.
Our staff members have been working in the diving industry for many years and have introduced several thousand people to the underwater world. Our instructors have taught PADI courses, from beginners to professionals, all around the globe. All of our divers and students endorse them as great instructors and appreciate their patient, relaxed and positive attitude. Safety is the most important thing during our lessons, but always combined with lots of fun & laughter. Our instructors all have experience with a wide range of students, people from all walks of life and with a range of abilities. This means they can adjust the course and teaching styles to meet the needs of everyone.
Why we love scuba diving?
Scuba diving is our passion and we want to share everything we know about diving with as many people as possible. It is both relaxing and exciting at the same time, and allows you to explore a completely different world. It also allows you to see a very different side to Colombia! Scuba diving is an incredible sport that connects people from all around the world and allows sharing a unique and magical experience. It is a great hobby for making new friends. We love everything about scuba diving, the way of life, the people we meet, the lives we change and the sense of achievement we get from teaching and sharing this passion.
What every instructor enjoys the most is seeing people learning to dive, overcoming their fears and progress through the courses. We want our students become safe and responsible divers, who care about the ocean as much as we do.
Meet the team!
What our clients are saying about us:
- I cannot thank Lisi enough for teaching me to dive. I was nervous at the beginning, but really really wanted to see all the beauty I knew was under there. Lisi was careful with her instructions and gave me all the time I needed to feel comfortable and ready to go underwater. Once in the water, her presence was enough to make me feel safe and secure anytime I got a little nervous. In the end I absolutely loved diving! It's been three months since I learned with Lisi and I still can't stop thinking about.
- I couldn't have imagined a better first diving experience than with Lisi. She knows how to personalize the diving course as to focus on your necessities and personality. We had very good communication from the beginning. She always makes sure you understand and provides all the information needed for both the diving and the studying part. Lisi made me feel really comfortable during my dives, very calmed down and no rush. Again I really appreciate that she notice who you are as a person and accomstomize the course. Lisi is a fun, happy and very proffesional person and instructor and I can without a doubt reccomend her to every one of you!
- I had been scuba diving once before and I wasn't able to equalize my ears and it was a huge bummer. So when my friends and I decided to get certified, I was worried I'd have the same experience and it would be a waste. We met Lisi and I immediately felt better about it, she answered all our questions and we felt very relaxed about the next days. When it was time to dive, Lisi was professional and relaxing. She took her time to make sure everyone was comfortable and got a hold of the underwater exercises. After our dives, Lisi was informative and fun. She recommended places to eat, drink, even some of her favorite places to dive around the world. She made the experience more than just getting scuba certified. I couldn't imagine a better experience or a better instructor. Thank you for everything Lisi!
- I completed my PADI Open Water Diving Certification with Lisi in February 2017, and the experience could not have been any better. I had never been diving before, and Lisi made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire certification process. She was patient, kind, positive, and an overall awesome teacher. She truly went above and beyond all of my expectations; she met with us before we began our training so that we could get acquainted, and she showed us around more of Taganga and gave us tips on the area. She really puts her own personal touch on the whole experience. I would 100% recommend Lisi to anyone looking to get their scuba diving certification; she makes sure that you feel safe and supported, and by the end of the process you are completely confident in your skill set. I can’t imagine having done my training with anyone else!
- Getting open water certified has been a goal of mine for quite some time, and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Lisi was great to learn from, and she was very knowledgeable and professional. You could definitely tell she’s been diving for quite a while and knows her stuff. There were three of us in the group, and she did a great job of making sure everyone was comfortable, having fun, and doing everything correctly. I would definitely recommend her for anyone else looking to get certified!