Special #stayathome discounts!
15% off online bookings
incl. PADI e-learning courses!
Visit our online shop & book today!
incl. PADI e-learning courses!
Available from 1.4.-31.5.2020.
Taganga is a small fishing village on the Caribbean coast of Colombia. Only a few miles away from the busy city of Santa Marta, Taganga is a popular destination for both Colombian and foreign tourists. Many visitors use the village as a hopping off point for exploring Tayrona Park. The view from the beach is stunning, and a perfect place to watch the sunset. With accommodation and restaurants to suit all budgets and travel styles, Taganga is the perfect place to spend a few relaxing days.
Taganga is quickly making a name for itself as an excellent diving location. Due to the close proximity, it only takes a few minutes by boat to get into Tayrona Park. Well known for the impressive hikes and beaches, Tayrona also offers a magical underwater world. There are 22 dive sites, including reefs, sunken ships, caves, and a variety of marine life. Coral here can be huge and colorful, and is in great condition. From beginner to experienced, there is something for all level of diver.
Who we are?
Ocean Lovers Taganga is owned by Lisi, a PADI Elite Scuba Instructor from Austria. After traveling and working across the globe for many years, she finally found a place on the Caribbean coast of Colombia and established her own PADI 5* Dive Resort. Ocean Lovers Taganga is dedicated to safe and fun scuba diving adventures in the Tayrona national park.
Here at Ocean Lovers, we have an international team of professional, experienced and enthusiastic PADI Scuba Diving Instructors. Rest assured that we will take personal care of you and make sure you will have a safe and memorable experience. We only teach and guide small groups, so we can guarantee that you are getting the best service and personalized, individual attention.
Our staff have been working in the diving industry for many years and have introduced several thousand people to the underwater world. Our instructors have taught PADI courses, from beginners to professionals, all around the globe. All of our divers and students endorse them as a great instructors and appreciate their patient, relaxed and positive attitude. Safety is the most important thing during our lessons, but always combined with lots of fun & laughter. Our instructors all have experience with a wide range of students, people from all walks of life and with a range of abilities. This means they can adjust the course and teaching styles to meet the needs of everyone.
What our clients are saying about us
- I cannot thank Lisi enough for teaching me to dive. I was nervous at the beginning, but really really wanted to see all the beauty I knew was under there. Lisi was careful with her instructions and gave me all the time I needed to feel comfortable and ready to go underwater. Once in the water, her presence was enough to make me feel safe and secure anytime I got a little nervous. In the end I absolutely loved diving! It's been three months since I learned with Lisi and I still can't stop thinking about.
- I couldn't have imagined a better first diving experience than with Lisi. She knows how to personalize the diving course as to focus on your necessities and personality. We had very good communication from the beginning. She always makes sure you understand and provides all the information needed for both the diving and the studying part. Lisi made me feel really comfortable during my dives, very calmed down and no rush. Again I really appreciate that she notice who you are as a person and accomstomize the course. Lisi is a fun, happy and very proffesional person and instructor and I can without a doubt reccomend her to every one of you!
- I had been scuba diving once before and I wasn't able to equalize my ears and it was a huge bummer. So when my friends and I decided to get certified, I was worried I'd have the same experience and it would be a waste. We met Lisi and I immediately felt better about it, she answered all our questions and we felt very relaxed about the next days. When it was time to dive, Lisi was professional and relaxing. She took her time to make sure everyone was comfortable and got a hold of the underwater exercises. After our dives, Lisi was informative and fun. She recommended places to eat, drink, even some of her favorite places to dive around the world. She made the experience more than just getting scuba certified. I couldn't imagine a better experience or a better instructor. Thank you for everything Lisi!
- I completed my PADI Open Water Diving Certification with Lisi in February 2017, and the experience could not have been any better. I had never been diving before, and Lisi made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire certification process. She was patient, kind, positive, and an overall awesome teacher. She truly went above and beyond all of my expectations; she met with us before we began our training so that we could get acquainted, and she showed us around more of Taganga and gave us tips on the area. She really puts her own personal touch on the whole experience. I would 100% recommend Lisi to anyone looking to get their scuba diving certification; she makes sure that you feel safe and supported, and by the end of the process you are completely confident in your skill set. I can’t imagine having done my training with anyone else!
- Getting open water certified has been a goal of mine for quite some time, and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Lisi was great to learn from, and she was very knowledgeable and professional. You could definitely tell she’s been diving for quite a while and knows her stuff. There were three of us in the group, and she did a great job of making sure everyone was comfortable, having fun, and doing everything correctly. I would definitely recommend her for anyone else looking to get certified!
Try diving, become a certified diver or continue your scuba adventures! What are you waiting for? We offer the full range of PADI courses from beginner to professional level and you can start learning scuba diving from home with our PADI e-learning packages. Our staff will guide you to the best diving in the area and will be delighted to show you the beautiful wonders of the surrounding waters. As a team of experienced professionals we understand the needs of beginners and experienced divers, follow always safe diving practices and can teach all levels in Spanish, English and German. We only dive with small groups so you can be sure to get the best service and individual attention.